Monday, March 14, 2011
The US demands that Israeli-funded African Mercenaries be granted Immunity from War Crimes!
Note: At 5:17 into this video Obama claims that Gaddafi has been hiring mercenaries. I wonder how many people in this room knew the real story and if they did, would they dare try publishing it?
FiredogLake Friday March 4, 2011
Edward Teller first posted a story about this yesterday, but its not up on the front pages anymore so, I need to hat tip him first by linking to it here.
Second, I want to add some more details that have come to my attention since he posted it. This story is important because it involves the potential use of US Military personnel in a theater of war where they may be harmed, and it involves the use of US tax dollars to pay for those forces. It also involves the right of an indigenous people, Libyans, to determine their future for themselves, and how they have risen up to oppose a brutal tyrant of over 40 years. Finally, this story involves the potential that our Commander-in-Chief and President, Barack Obama, may be lying through his teeth to us, the American people, and that NATO, the United Nations Security Council, and other European nations may also be doing one thing but claiming to do another.
1. The UK Telegraph reported today that
African mercenaries hired by the Gaddafi regime to kill Libyan protesters would be immune from prosecution for war crimes due to a clause in this weekend’s UN resolution that was demanded by the United States.
2. The United Nations has imposed an arms embargo on the nation of Libya
3. The Rebels have seized most of the port cities on the Mediterranean (meaning they will be the first ones to receive any ship-based weapons cargo…)
4. The US is moving military hardware and assets into the Mediterranean...
President Obama said he is giving the U.S. military “full capacity to act, potentially rapidly,” if things get worse, reports the Washington Post. “I don’t want us hamstrung,” the president said Thursday, adding that he didn’t want “a situation in which defenseless civilians were finding themselves trapped and in great danger,” or “a stalemate that over time could be bloody.”
5. Yet, the Israeli government has authorized the Israeli company, Global CST, to finance and arm and supply Gaddafi with 50,000 African Mercenaries (from Uganda, Chad and other nations)!