Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Rick Sanitarium, Dennis Kucinich, & pigs with wings





Well, there just isn't much good news out here on the fringes of the blogosphere lately, so I find myself looking at a Fox News video. This because they are supposed to be interviewing Dennis Kucinich, one of the last sane politicians on the planet. Along with Rick Sanitarium, a corporate spokesman, who should seriously seek psychiatric counseling.

Just sayin, I've already heard about the party crashers from my friend over on the coast. Anyways, further into the video, Dennis Kucinich gets a few words in edgewise. I tell ya what...If this country was a Democracy instead of a Corporation, this man could be president and if pigs had wings we would have plenty of compost for our victory gardens.

This from George:


Hello y'all

Senior moments now greatly out number the bad hair days, so I can be certain of nothing. But if memory serves me right (and I am not implying that it always does) I recently ran into this couple down in Yachatz. They were sipping Bushmilk and weeping. Seems like these stylish synchophants got their feelings hurt. How would you feel?

"Not on the guest list " and "uninvited" to an event you knew was just the place you should be? Egos bludgeoned down into scuff marks left by hi-$ footwear, they drove West. I offered sympathy. What they needed to do I suggested was stage an extravagance all their own. maybe a big time civil war party at some fancy place. They agreed. But, since we didn't know where the game was being played, they told me they were going to reserve nice rooms in both Corvallis and Eugene so they'd be sure to see the Ducks & Beavers on TV.

If you'd like to attend this party, call the best hotels in the appropriate citys and ask for their room #. Your name will be on the list, for real, George.

No comments:

Post a Comment