Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Article to follow........zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ~




Give me a break, this guy, Joe Verran, the obvious guy in the video, is a shill for corporate government. Check it out on Twitter by searching for joeverran. His profile shows him pictured by Caribou Barbie herself. Not only that, but he follows Bill Kristol and Karl Rove and is a known ACORN basher...TGFT (thank gawd for twitter)...G:

Here's the Twitter link to people he follows. Joe Verran is also the Michigan representative for the 2012 Draft Sarah Palin for President campaign .

2 comments:

  1. I hafta say Geez if Caribou Barbie passes around too many of those gun-totin' bikini photos, she might have a chance.

    I know, not very enlightened.

    But hey, I ain't dead yet! LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I no what ya mean dad, I'm kinda of a chest nut myself, still kickin at 73. Nut cracker for xmas anyone?

    ReplyDelete