Friday, April 04, 2008

Billybobjoe57 -vs- YouTube Censorship & Bias



Author: ShortbusMooner
Date Produced:April 03, 2008

Our good YT friend, billybobjoe57, had his longtime channel suspended, for as-of-yetunknown reasons (?!?), and I wanted to help get the word out to all. Please make sure you show him your support,... Our good YT friend, billybobjoe57, had his longtime channel suspended, for as-of-yet unknown reasons (?!?), and I wanted to help get the word out to all. Please make sure you show him your support, & subscribe! http://www.youtube.com/user/thesludge... IMPEACH BUSH & DARTH CHENEY- NOW!!!

Channel:YouTube
Added:10 hours ago

BILLYBOBJOE57 TRASHED BY YOUTUBE

3 comments:

  1. Hats off to ya Joe and best regards in all respects.
    Your videos were an important archive
    here on the tubes and not all of them are lost.

    I'm resubscribing...

    Thanks for being...G:

    ReplyDelete
  2. NWO trolls trashing YouTube accounts now?

    Their evil censoring ways will not win! The InnerTubes are more plentiful than even the growing Google-monster can devour!

    I salute ya Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, NWO trolls Dad. I think that they have been fooling with my browser. Sometimes when I mention something about their lies My browser won't go anywhere till I dump my files and reset my browser settings.

    I've got the latest McAfee that updates daily and virus checks show nothing, it's like they are coming in through Google?

    ReplyDelete