Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Letter From Obama











Well folks, did you get your letter asking for donations from the grass roots? A letter that shows you were obviously profiled before it was sent to you. $35 is what was suggested as a donation from me, which makes sense because I'm retired and on Social Security. I also am on Medicare, which, along with medigap insurance, has proven adequate to my needs. It is the young folks, my kids, grandkids, and great grandkids that concern me. Medicare is run by the government, so why not the same for everybody. Universal Healthcare is what is needed. The overall cost is less and the coverage, on the average, is better.

So, yeh, I'm grassroots, but I ain't donating one red cent, and you can put that in your profile!






Here's a handy link to Youtube, where you can voice your opinion on the Obama Health care Plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment