Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Elementary my dear Watson~This is a Cover-Op


Scotland Yard to help probe Bhutto assassination

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (CNN) -- Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf said Wednesday that British investigators are heading to Pakistan to help clear up the confusion surrounding Thursday's assassination of Benazir Bhutto.

"I am very thankful to [British] Prime Minister Gordon Brown that when I made this request he accepted that," Musharraf said in a nationally televised address.

The Scotland Yard team, he said, "will solve all the confusion" surrounding how Bhutto died last week.

Musharraf expressed his condolences about the killing of Bhutto, who he said "has been martyred by terrorists."

"I understand the tragedy and the sadness and anger it has brought to the People's Party activists and among the Sindhi population," Musharraf said. "I would like to say I personally am very sad and angry about this assassination, and I value the emotions of the nation."

Olberman Video

Photographer John Moore on 12/27/2007

MSNBC Video

No comments:

Post a Comment