Monday, June 26, 2006

Awesome Video About The World Trade Center












I have visited a lot of web sites, and seen plenty of information about what really happened on 911, but nothing as comprehensive as this video by Loose Change. A lot of people including me have a lot of questions about this, and have petitioned for an investigation. Was there an investigation, I don't really know? There was talk about one, but if there was, what information did they come up with and what can be done about it. This independent investigation by private parties came up with a lot of information, but it wasn't trumpeted on Fox News, or even PBS for that matter. I didn't really find it on the internet, but it was sent to me by a friend over a month ago. I just recently hooked up to a fast connection, so I can now view it. This is the best video coverage on the subject that I've ever seen.

Full length documentary (80 minutes) on 9-11.

No comments:

Post a Comment